Sunday, October 11, 2009

Mega Mug

During summer time, I always have insatiable thirst when I'm chilling off at home and the normal size drinking cup or mug doesn't cut it as I don't like to go to kitchen to refill my drink. Therefore, when I pass by major departmental store's, I always scan the kitchenware section for any mug or cup that can fulfill my needs. So far, the result is pretty negative and the closest I got was a 1 litre glass mug retail at $17.00 at few months back at CK Tang.

Due to fragility and weight of glassware, therefore I decide not to purchase the 1 litre glass mug. Upon chance my friend made known to me of a plastic Mega Giant Mug, he encountered in Simpang eatery that might be able to satisfy my need. I decide to resume my search and found the plastic Mega Giant Mug at Guan Huat Lee Household Appliances retailing at $4.50. The mug can hold up to 1 litre of beverage. The 1 litre mug capacity is more than enough to quench my thirst. As the mug is fabricated from plastic, it not arduous task to lift the mug even after it is fill to the brim with your favourite beverage. For those people who have similar insatiable thirst like me, this is a "must have" mug.


No comments: