Friday, November 13, 2009

Lazy Man Pizza Toast

I'm eating this lazy man pizza toast as I writing this on my blog. The rainy days in Singapore is severely affecting my slimming regime namely no supper after 8pm. I decide to break this regime as I'm so famish even though I have a hearty Mala Beef Noodle for dinner. I made this toast because I got cheap salami scrap for mere $1.50 that need to be cleared before it goes bad, ciabatta bread I got from Giant last weekend due to expire as well and mushroom the is starting to withe. The end product is a yummy pizza toast that only took me 10 minutes to make.


Lazy Man Pizza Toast
  • 1 Ciabatta Bread (normal bread will work just as well)
  • 1 White Button Mushroom (can be replace with tomato if you don't have any)
  • 2 Tablespoon of Ketchup
  • Mozarella Cheese (any cheese will do when you are hungry)
  • 8 Salami Scrap (you can substitute with ham, bacon bit or whatever toast friendly)
Slice the ciabatta bread to half and use a brush and brush the ciabatta bread evenly with ketchup. Layer the ciabatta with sliced white button mushroom follow by the salami scrap. Finally top it off with mozarella cheese and ensure the bread is even covered. Toast it in toaster oven for 5 to 8 minutes and you have your tasty lazy man pizza ready.

No comments: