Thursday, July 30, 2009

Food Blog Stolen!!!!



I'm happy if people enjoy the recipe I posted on the blog and I don't mind if they post my recipe on their blog with due credits. What I'm most piss off with is someone lay claim to the blog that isn't their and cook up some lame description just to get them listed in blogs search engine like Technorati.

Being new to blogosphere, I never expect my humble food blog being stolen by an individual who lay claims - "It is a food blog where im blogging all my cooking experiences eversince i transformed into a homamaker.." in Technorati. Cry out loud "homamaker", what is that? The description posted by this fraudster in Technorati is no where close to the reason why I setup this food blog.

The reason for this food blog conception is I'm sick of the usual fanfare foods serve in local Singapore restaurants, food courts and hawker centers and I would like to have something cheap, refreshing and easy cooking without any sweat. I hope this fraudster (priyadilip) whoever you're, please lay your hands off my blog and others, if you still have some sense of dignity and passion for food and cooking. ndw7qv8jfc

No comments: